Demystifying Digital Video with Three Motion
Start: 3 Jun 2014 – 9.30am
End: 3 Jun 2014 – 12.30pm
Venue: Newcastle City Library
Address: 33 New Bridge Street West
Newcastle upon Tyne
Digital video is one of the fastest growing areas of online marketing and those businesses not deploying digital video are now falling behind the competition.
That’s why Three Motion, a leading digital video and animation production company, would like to invite organisations of all sizes, keen to better connect with their customers, staff and partners, to join Business & IP Centre Newcastle for an interactive event ‘Demystifying Digital Video’.
The session will be broken down into the three core elements of digital video:
- Learn how promotional videos help businesses sell more
- Discover how training videos make learning more engaging and effective
- See and experience the techniques and tools used in professional video production
- Learn the best platforms, methods and tips for sharing digital video online
- Discover how to use digital video to engage social media audiences
- Learn how to use digital video to drastically improve website performance and conversions
You can be assured that you will be learning from the best, with Three Motion as the chosen digital video and animation production company for major brand owners including Bacardi, MTV and Greggs, as well as a wide range of SMEs in the North East.
Why should you care about digital video?
- 81% of senior marketing executives now use online video content in their marketing campaigns
- Video results have appeared in almost 70% of the top 100 search listing on Google in 2012
- 4 in 10 shoppers visited a store online or in-person as a direct result of watching a video
- 500 years of YouTube video are watched every day on Facebook, and over 700 YouTube videos are shared on Twitter each minute
- 80% of internet users recall watching a video ad on a website they visited in the past 30 days; 46% took some action after viewing the ad
Delegates are welcome from commercial or public sector organisations, where communication and engagement is key. So whether you are part of a brand owning business, a manufacturer, a charity or a publicly funded department, this course will increase your knowledge greatly and give you a better understanding in many essential areas.
The session will run from 9.30am with a short break for tea and coffee, providing options to chat with our team and other delegates.