Reduce Your Business’ Environmental Impact & Save Money
Start: 11 Feb 2014 - 1.30pm
End: 11 Feb 2014 - 3.30pm
Venue: Business & IP Centre Newcastle
Address: Newcastle City Library
33 New Bridge Street West
NE1 8AX Newcastle upon Tyne
Telephone: 0191 277 4100
We have launched a fully funded Environmental Sustainability initiative to provide support for eligible small to medium sized businesses (SMEs) that want to save money, open up business opportunities and reduce their impact on the environment.
With an ever increasing focus on environmental sustainability within business, this initiative is a great opportunity to review your current practices with the help of environmental experts.
This workshop will explain the support available through Newcastle Science City in partnership with the Environmental Academy and how you can apply.
How could your business benefit from reducing environmental impact?
- Make significant financial savings.
- Create a positive company image.
- Make your business ready for Carbon Management and Mandatory Reporting.
As part of this free initiative, you will gain access to:
- Specific environmental resources and guidance.
- Individual support tailored to your business needs.
- Personal mentors to guide you through the process.
- 1.30pm Registration and refreshments
- 1.45pm Welcome by Newcastle Science City
- 2.00pm About fully funded Environmental Innovation Support – Sian Hepworth and Tamma Carel, Environmental Consultants, Environmental Academy
- 3.00pm Case Study (previous business supported)
- 3.10pm Q&A and networking opportunity
- 3.30pm Ends
To register for the event, click here.View all Events relating to: Business Support, Sustainability,