Getting into the Swedish market
Start: 13 Aug 2014 - 8.30am
End: 13 Aug 2014 - 1.00pm
Venue: Teesside University Darlington
Address: Teesside University
Telephone: 01642 738 777
Opportunities in district heating, social housing and sustainable energy solutions
Swedish companies have world-leading competence and experience in energy efficient technologies. They are keen to add-value to the UK supply chain in partnership with local stakeholders to help address the challenge facing the UK to make district heating, social housing and sustainable energy solutions more efficient.
This event, organised by Enterprise Europe Network North East, and featuring speakers from industry, the Swedish Chamber of Commerce and the CBI, you are invited to explore new business opportunities in the Swedish market.
This free event will showcase best practices and competence in energy efficient construction in sustainable district heating/cooling systems adapted from Sweden and information about partnership opportunities and funding of such projects. The workshops will also offer practical advice on:
- district heating – route map to implementation
- sustainable housing solutions
- Green Deal - benefits, opportunities and how to access them
There will also be an opportunity to learn how you can take part in a CENE-organised trade mission to Gothenburg in September.
Who should attend?
- steel industry managers, suppliers, environmental and sustainability specialists, academics and industry strategists
- local authorities (from energy and waste management departments)
- the construction sector
- construction sector architects
- social housing providers, NHS, Universities
To register your attendance, click here.
View all Events relating to: Business Support,